Monday, October 4, 2010

Awesome Autumn 2

So I decided to do a second post focused on some sweet goodies.  I went to my girl Martha Stewart because you know she's got a recipe for pie, cupcakes, everything.  The article that I came across is composed of Thanksgiving desserts but you certainly don't have to wait 'til then.  Here are a few that caught my eye:


pumpkin swirl brownies- def. getting the recipe for that ^_^


apple crisp-an old fave that can never go wrong

salt-roasted pears with caramel sauce- sweet & salty at it's best


To check out these and many other mouth-watering desserts, click on the link above.  Happy drooling!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Valerie! I hopped over through your CPN profile, and can't wait to see your event designs in action! These desserts look so good right now-great finds!

    ReplyDelete