Thursday, November 4, 2010

"Etsy Love!"

Well...I was a little indisposed last Thursday (my babysitter got sick so I had to stay home with my munchkin) and let's just say it wasn't the most conducive environment to blog :)  So, I decided to make up for it and give love to two etsy businesses today. 

First up, we have Dough A Deer.  I have heard a lot about her over the last couple of months and can't wait to have some of her yummy treats.  The pics from her store look so yummy and I love the fact that they are BAKED and not FRIED.  You can't get any better than that!  They would be great as a treat especially since the holidays are here.  Check her out at the link above.

Maple doughnuts --2 dozen
                            maple flavored!

ROY G BIV doughnuts
                            love the colors!

Next up is whimsy&spice.  I stumbled upon her shop...I think it's because I was searching for cookies or something like that but the important thing is I found her.  She has some amazing sounding sweets and I love that they have some spices and exotic flavor combos.  I have not sampled the deliciousness yet but will be soon for an upcoming project I'm working on.  If you want to try something off the beaten path head over to her shop at the link above.

Rose and Black Pepper Thumbprints
          rose & black pepper thumbprint cookies

Chocolate Chili Cashew Biscotti
                 chocolate chili cashew biscotti


More love to come next Thursday!!!

If you have a shop or know of one that deserves some love let me know :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting about our cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Everything looks so good! I can't wait to try the doughnuts, I'm gonna have mine next Thursday :) Thanks for the feature on the other seller as well, those cookies look great! I love to hear about new vendors.

    ReplyDelete